Thursday, February 15, 2018

Swoon Thursday (#264): The Bastard's Bargain by Katee Robert


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from The Bastard's Bargain by Katee Robert!


She inhaled and exhaled slowly, trying to calm her racing heart. "I'm fine."

"I know." He slipped one hand along her jaw to guide her face up, and then he kissed her as if he'd done it a thousand times before. This wasn't the claim of ownership their last had been. He brushed his lips across hers one, twice, a third time, and then traced the seam of her mouth with his tongue. Asking.

She gave herself over to the kiss, to him, parting her lips even as she tucked her arms into his jacket to wrap around his waist.

- eARC, page 83



I'm almost finished with this book and so far I'm loving it! This series is one of my favorite adult romance series - I highly recommend all of the books. =)

8 comments:

  1. I've been looking to expand my reading horizons for adult romances, so I should add this to my TBR, yes? ;)

    - Aimee @ Aimee, Always

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to start this series sometime but so many books so little time. D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this series!! I loved the Dmitri and Keria story it was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally going to try one of her books this year at least :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. gah you make me feel bad, because I REALLY wish I have been enjoying this series as much as most of my friends, but I started book 1 when it came out (2 years ago?) and yeah failing here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for loving this book :D And aw, lovely swoon too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I love that one, a slow asking kiss!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!