Thursday, June 15, 2017

Swoon Thursday (#229): Lucky in Love by Kasie West


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Lucky in Love by Kasie West!


He turned around, and looked at me. The light from the projector lit his face, his eyes. Those eyes seemed to be asking me a question and I wasn't sure what it was but my entire being was saying yes. I needed him closer. I reached forward but before my hands made contact with him, his were on my shoulders, pulling me toward him. Our lips collided. I gasped. His body pressed against mine, his arms wrapping tightly around my waist, stealing my breath. Our lips moved together and everything felt right. Seth was made to kiss me forever, I could live in this moment forever.

I threaded my fingers into his hair, deepening the kiss. The music from the movie rose in a crescendo around us and I couldn't help but smile.

- ARC, pages 299-300




Catch my review of this book tomorrow! This book was pretty cute. =)

18 comments:

  1. I love Kasie! I've read all her books but... girl, I've seen your grading for this book and now I'm only semi excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover on this one brings back the days of the pop up carnivals back in the 70s and 80s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is super cute, looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this on my summer reading list. I like to sprinkle in cute romances then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like something romance lovers will want on their reading shelf.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never read Kasie before, but I've hears wonderful things. Glad you liked this one

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds adorable! I seriously need to read more Kasie West soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book looks so good! I've been wanting to read this. I'm looking forward to the review tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! It sounds like you liked this one Alyssa, which is exciting after the minor letdown that was West's last book. Excited for your review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww so cute! I love Kasie's books, her stories are really sweet ❤

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for cute swoon :) I do love that cover. <3 But probably not for me just yet.. aw :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like Kasie West! I can't wait to read this one! Great swoon pick!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!