Saturday, June 3, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (#232)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, in which bloggers share the books and swag they've received in the past week!


So, what did I get in the week of Sunday, May 28th to Saturday, June 3rd?


(all links to Goodreads are provided!)


In the mail:


Shades of Magic book hugger, Ranmaru character card (from Flame in the Mist), Flame in the Mist sampler, Traitor to the Throne bracelet, #PenguinTeenOnTour poster

Thank you for the AMAZING trade, Ellen! This is so cool! 😍


From Edelweiss:



I am so excited about this new series by Tessa Dare! I love her books.


Y'all! I have some exciting news! After ten years, I am FINALLY going on vacation! You heard that right - Alyssa is finally letting herself relax, for a little over a week. But I have scheduled blog posts to publish every day for the next ten days, so I'm all set. Please please please pardon the lack of comments over that time period! I will catch up and shower everyone with comments when I come back. 

In the meantime, you can enter my massive giveaway!

  

ETA: if you're having trouble entering your link into the Linky on Tynga's Reviews (I know I was), click HERE to access the Linky directly!

18 comments:

  1. Nice souvenir trades you got there.

    Great news about your vacation. Hope it is a wonderful time for you, Alyssa! No worries about blog visits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice trade!!
    And yay for vacations!!! You totally deserve a much needed break. I hope you enjoy and have fun!
    Genesis Latte Nights Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gen! I'm going to try and soak up as much R&R and sunshine and free time as possible. :D

      Delete
  3. Nice haul!! Swag is always fun! I think I need to upgrade my box because it's already getting too full! Lol! Been collecting for a looong time!

    I hope you have a good break! I still haven't gotten a vacation planned for myself and it's driving me nuts! And even then I still can't help but check in on things when I'm away. It's a curse! Lol! Have a good break!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude saaaaaame. I have FIVE boxes of swag, four of which are full. I need a better system. o_o

      Make that vacation happen, lady! I haven't been on a vacation in ten years so I completely get it.

      Have a lovely weekend, Jessica!

      Delete
  4. Nice haul I'm so in love with the swag from Flame in the mist.

    Have a nice week Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO! The book and its swag are so awesome. ^_^

      Delete
  5. EEE! YAAAAAY for vacation :D THAT IS AWESOME. Hope you have the best time Alyssa. <3 Huuugs. And yay for such pretty mail too :D All the swag looks gorgeous. And eee, I love the book hugger. <3 I have it too, but it arrived bent after the book, and that makes me so sad :( Aw. Still gorgeous, though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Carina! I'm very ready (though I'm nervous about the flight and airports and whatnot. Ahhh.). I am so happy to have the book hugger! I missed out on the preorder deal so this worked out nicely.

      Delete
  6. I didn't know that Tessa Dare had a new book series coming out. Love her books. Thanks for that heads up. Great stack.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! It should be great. Don't forget to snag it on Edelweiss!

      Delete
  7. I hope you enjoy the new Tessa Dare book and enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. From your recent Stacking the Shelves posts, I'm sure you'll have lots of great reading material on your trip! Have fun! :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your vacation and have a wonderful relaxing time :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Book Hugger is super cute! And I am loving the sound of The Duchess Deal! Happy reading and enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!